For a very quick dish I like to always have a can of Pink Salmon and can of tomato sauce (no salt added) in my pantry. With just these two main ingredients and your usual spices you can make a great dish for the night to enjoy.
-1 can of pink salmon
-1 can of tomato sauce (no salt added)
-1 tsp oil
-3-4 garlic chopped
-1 medium onion chopped
-1/2 tsp mustard seed
-1/2 tsp salt
-1/4 fennel seed
-1 green chille minced
-1 tsp curry powder
-1 tsp yellow powder
1. Combine salmon and tomato sauce together. Let it sit for a few minutes while you prepare on the stove.
On the Kitchen Stove
2. In oil, add mustard seed, fennel, garlic, onion, Chile.
3. When the onions have turned golden brown add in salmon that has been combined with tomato sauce.
4. Mix everything together. On low heat cover and let it sit for 5 minutes
5. Add curry powder, yellow powder, and salt. Mix well.
6. Let it sit on the stove on low heat for 10-15 mins. The tomato sauce should combine with the fish well.
Enjoy with rice or make a sandwich.